10.26.2017

Joyful Season

I'm popping in today with another card from the Hero Arts Winter 2017 catalog. The first stamp set I reached for from the catalog was this adorable Color Layering Penguin - he is just too sweet!


I stamped him in Soft Granite, Charcoal, and Black, and then heat embossed a sentiment from Color Layering Holly in Silver below him. I hand trimmed him out, but you could use the coordinating frame cut and partial die cut him to save some time.


I set him on a background I had blended from Chipped Sapphire and Broken China. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I used the Star Confetti die as a stencil and heat embossed some clear Sparkle embossing powder on the background.
I then stuck some freehand cut vellum hills in between, adding a little bit more of that clear Sparkle powder on the tops because you can really never have too much of this stuff. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Michaels white
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Penguin and Color Layering Holly
Ink: Hero Arts Soft GraniteCharcoal, and Black; Versamark; Distress Inks Chipped Sapphire and Broken China
Other: Hero Arts Silver and Sparkle embossing powder

Tools: heat gun, Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Star Confetti background die, Tim Holtz blending tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)