5.31.2017

Oh Ship! + WINNER // Hero Arts

One last quick post for May! Today's card features Enjoy the Journey, fresh from the Hero Arts Summer 2017 catalog.

I started the card of by stamping the bottle, then stamping a wave in Indigo, masking off the sides. I colored in the card with some of the same blue ink that I stamped the wave with.

I love the boldness that comes from watercoloring with Hero Arts Bold Dye inks, but I will warn you not to use any fancy brushes if you try it yourself, as the ink will leave the brush with a coating.


The ship was then stamped in black and colored in with some black ink, as well as the sentiment. The sentiment is one of my favorite things about this card - with this phrase on the front, you have a lot of options for what to put in the inside.


I stamped the cork on some kraft paper, and adhered it to a kraft card base that was stamped with the String Background bold prints in Versamark.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

ETA: I am way late posting this, but the winner from the Hero Arts Summer Catalog blog hop is...

scrapperme

Congrats! Please contact me at ctprezzia15@gmail.com with your name and address, and I'll get your prize mailed out to you lickety-split!

The winner from my Instagram giveaway will also be announced soon, so keep a lookout for that!
Thanks so much to all who left comments, stopped by, etc - it really means so much!!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts kraft cardstock, Canson watercolor
Stamps: Hero Arts Enjoy the Journey and String Background bold prints
Ink: Hero Arts Black and Indigo, Versamark

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)