4.30.2015

Throwback Thursday // Crate Paper

Quickly stopping in with an old post featuring a decorated wooden piece from Michaels. My thoughts below, from around June 2013;

I've decorated a couple wooden shapes so far, some even being published, but this cutie is by far my favorite. I don't think she's for everyone though, because while my mom and one of my sisters loved her, my younger sister thought she was "creepy". Oh well, you can't please everyone. ;)


Despite her dislike of the owl, my sister recommended I add some white feathers for a little bit of down.


Completed this little one while watching the entire North and South miniseries as part of a 'girls night' - has anyone else seen this series? I really enjoyed it, though I'll admit, sometimes the main female character got on my nerves. ;)

********************************
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Story Teller"
Other: gems and wooden shape (Michaels)