1.09.2015

Party Animal

...this card is me, today on my birthday.


I really love this fox stamp by Hero Arts - I stamped her, masked her off, then used some Tattered Angels mist for the blue background. Then I roughly colored her in using some Prismacolor watercolor pencils. Topped off with a sentiment from Avery Elle, which fit the occasion perfectly. ;)

Now for some blonde brownies a la mode (super tasty - I love all things that involve maple syrup!), then watching some Once Upon a Time in Wonderland (which I am enjoying much more than the original series)

Have a lovely weekend!

************************************************
Cardstock: Bazzill, Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts, Avery Elle
Ink: Stazon, Prismacolor, Tattered Angels, Versamark
Other: gems

2 comments:

  1. That fox is soooo on my wishlist after seeing your adorable card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Birthday to you!! Very cute card, I hope you enjoy your day today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)