1.20.2015

Absence

...makes the heart grow fonder - so you guys must love me even more when I come back from little breaks here and there, right? ;)

Today's card is an oldy - I was inspired in general by typography, so I pulled out a cheap-o dollar stamp I got at Joann's awhile back, and went to work.


The embossed sentiment is too light for easy reading - I might go back and use a mask to color an entire brown circle, so the sentiment is actually legible.
Pft, who am I kidding?! I'm way too lazy to do that.


Seriously love the texture of the paper here - I wish more companies did this.

********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Bazzill "Vintage Marketplace"
Stamp: Joann Fabrics
Ink: Versamark, Memento
Other: embossing powder (Martha Stewart), gems (Prima)

Tools: heat gun, 1" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)