9.14.2014

Freshening Things Up

As forewarned, this blog has been sadly neglected, but since I'm sick and not feeling very studious, I thought I'd pop in with a nice bouquet of flowers to freshen things up. :)

I made this card quite a while back, inspired by THIS pin,


Stamping and arranging these flowers was so fun and relaxing.


I hope you all are enjoying all the fabulous new stamp releases I've seen come out!

*************************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Styleboard"
Stamps: WPlus9, Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tim Holtz, Studio Calico, Brilliance, Stazon
Other: gems

Tools: Cuttlebug, WPlus9 dies, Nestabilities 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design! I love how bright the flowers are, they really pop against those black circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)