5.13.2014

Shining Simply

Wassup, fellow paper peeps? ;)
I'm over at the Pinkfresh Studio blog today, with two simple cards that really let the Pinkfresh products shine!
Here's a peek at the first card, where I had some fun using the Colorblock Geotags in a unique way...

believeyoucan

...a cute little flower! I used some bright colors, as I intend this to be a graduation card (a theme you can't have too much of this graduation season!), so I used the Neon Instaframes, and topped the Geotag flower off with Neon Brad stickers. Fun fact: the neon brad stickers are super handy, in that they look like brads, but you're spared the struggle with the backs of the brad, as it's a sticker! 

To see my second card, head on over to the Pinkfresh Studio blog
Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

*******************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamp: Mama Elephant
Ink: Stazon
Embellishments: Pinkfresh Studio "Neon Instraframes", "Neon Brad Stickers", and "Colorblock Geotags"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)