4.21.2014

Choose happy

....I'm gonna have to keep that in mind in this last stretch of school. ;)
I hope you all had a blessed Easter yesterday - resurrexit sicut dixit! Alleluia! Today I just thought I'd share a springish card, since we don't really send Easter cards. 

I was so inspired by THIS photo Heidi posted once...


and this was how my card turned out...



...pretty obvious, right? ;)

Anyways, have a great day and God bless!

***********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: American Crafts "5th and Frolic"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Mini Blooms"
Ink: Tim Holtz, Papertrey Ink, Versamark
Other: embossing powder (Martha Stewart), gems (Michaels), ribbon (Etsy)

Tools: heat gun

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)