1.23.2014

Purple stuff

Purple really isn't my favorite color to make cards with, but I decided to use up some purple seam binding I had.
This photo is actually about a year old - back in the olden days when I used to tie bows on every. single. card.


I couldn't find a stamp sentiment that I liked for this card, so I just typed one out - it was coming out wonky at first, which annoyed me, then I figured it could work with the rest of the shabby card. ;)


Edges distressed with back of scissors (so I won't dull the blades or cut myself)

Tried a double bow mix with silk and seam binding...still debating on whether I like it or not...

So this post (and several of my past ones) are me trying to be more regular about my posting, like I said in my New Year's post. Hopefully I can work on the commenting part of the 'resolution' over the weekend - till then, have a great day!

************************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Crate Paper 'Emma's Shoppe' and 'Portrait'
Other: die cut (K&Company), gems (Kaisercraft), paperclip (Tim Holtz), seam binding (Bearydo Shoppe), pearl (Michaels), doily (stash)

Tools: sewing machine, Cuttlebug, PTI Doily Details die



2 comments:

  1. I have been trying to post more regularly too! I love you shabby chic card. Purple isn't usually my color either but it is so pretty mixed with the other elements on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year old or not...i LOVE this card:)
    Purple is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)