1.04.2014

Amazing

..how quickly break is ending.
My sister and nephew left yesterday, my two brothers will be gone tomorrow, and another brother will leave on Tuesday.
Not something I'm looking forward to, but at the same time, I do want to get this spring semester started so I can (hopefully) get my last Latin course out the way, and be done with language forever! Don't get me wrong, I think people who can speak more than their native language are awesome, but language is something that does NOT come easy to me - the struggle has been real. ;)

Anyways, on to the first card of 2014!
This didn't turn out as stunning as I envisioned, but I got tired of it hanging around my desk, so I stuck some gems on it and called it a card.


I'm just sayin', but the American Crafts glitter tape is like, flippin' awesome. It's relatively new to me, which is why I'm entering this card in this weeks Simon Says Stamp "New" challenge.


That's all for today - thanks so much for stopping in and have a great day!

*******************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Bazzill "Wayfarer"
Other: glitter tape (American Crafts), gems (Michaels), string (stash), Gloss Accents

Tools: Silhouette Cameo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Clare :-) I love the whole design of this ,, it IS stunning ,,, your write up did make me smile ,, haha :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Happy New Year !!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, stunning...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)