7.03.2013

Another oldy and a video

I have a video today regarding Northridge Media and their publication incentive, so I thought it was only fitting to pair it with a card published with them, and a July issue at that. ;)


So, I wasn't a big fan of this card when I made it, and I'm still not a big fan of it, but whatevs - it'll be nice and easy to mail, and I know someone else will appreciate it more than I do. ;)

Now for the video: I know some people were curious as to what Northridge Media offers as a publication incentive, and to be honest, I'm not 100% sure what it is right now, as they've switched to online only recently (and I did like their glossy print mags :( ). Anyways, the little of what I know is detailed in the video.
Just try to ignore the kinda creepy hand flailing about for the first couple minutes and the stuffy nose - hey, I was sick! ;)


Oh, and I was also messing around with the music option - bear with me as I try to figure out this techy stuff. ;)

Thanks for stopping in today and God bless!

********************
Cardstock: LSS, Bazzil
Stamp: Hero Arts "Sew Artsy" and PTI "Mat Stack One"
Ink: Martha Stewart, Ranger "Walnut Stain"
Other: sticker (Colorbok)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing. Hope college life is going well for you, although I guess you're on summer break now. Sorry you've been under the weather - hope you feel better soon! Always love seeing your beautiful creations - I still have the card you sent me a couple of years ago because I refuse to part with it! Love and blessings to you!
    THERESA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)