5.30.2013

Project Thursday {star launch}

Hey there! I'm over at the Precious Remembrance blog today with a fun boy card using the Little One stamp set!
It's kinda funny, because I usually have a hard time making any kind of masculine card, and so far every card I've made using this adorable stamp set is boy themed. ;)


I had a fun time using up some skinny strips of cardstock to create a sort of launch pattern in the background - gives an otherwise simple card a little pizzazz. ;)


Sometimes it's fun to let the stitching on cards be a little wonky and not absolutely perfect - adds a bit of charm, I think.

Thanks so much for stopping in with me today!

1 comment:

  1. A splendid card Clare, love love the tiny rocket!! Have a great day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)