2.12.2013

Sweet Valentine

Hey yinz! Popping in to share a quick project before Lents begins - Internet is something I'll be giving up, so, though you don't see me much right now anyways, I can guarantee my virtual absence on all days except Saturday nights, Sunday's, and special feast days (such as St. Joseph!). Scheduled posts are all you'll be getting from me for awhile! ;)
Now, on to that quick project I promised you...


Some wee hearts from a Precious Remembrance stamp set on a Hero Arts kraft jar tag...I never realized how pretty orange, pink, white and kraft went together before...


Something I made for the current Craft Dash challenge and for my sister on Valentine's day. Time? I think about 9 minutes and 38 seconds, though I'm not positive because my timer went off shortly before I finished the project. Definitely under ten minutes though. ;)


 If you want to see the totally random and silly video on the process behind the project, go HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping in, and I hope you have a fruitful Lent!
God bless!

*****************************
Supplies: chipboard (Basic Grey), stamps (Hero Arts & Precious Remembrance), ink (Ranger & Memento), pearls (Michaels), ribbon (Silk4You), doily (unknown)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, sweet and adorable! Sometimes I am surprised about certian colors going together till I use them or see them in someone elses creation....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Clare!! Good luck with no internet... that would be hard for this gal here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exquisite! Your sister is going to absolutely love this!

    I'm so impressed you're giving up the internet- definitely not an easy task! Bravo to you!

    Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Clare. Hopefully you can join us for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gift for your sister Clare - love your combination of elements :)
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun at 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope we see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous, Clare. I'm so impressed that you're giving up the internet. I don't think I could do it :)
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)