9.12.2012

Teacher

Hello all! Clare here today to show yo are a cool, fun, and inexpensive way to add hidden messages to your cards or layouts!

First off, the card...


And the videotaped technique..


If you're wondering where the hidden message is in this card, it's right behind the teacher sentiment! Just peel away the strip to reveal the hidden message - since I don't want to ruin the fun for the recipient, I didn't peel it away to show you here, but I did take a picture before I adhered the two pieces of paper together...


That's it! I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial, and that you'll give it a try!
Thanks for stopping in!


Blog: http://bearydocardsinc.blogspot.com/
Card supplies:
Country Bloom, Cherry Pie, and Sweet Floral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)