8.02.2012

A whole bunch

...of projects to share with you today. :)

First off, a project I made awhile back for Deasy Designs but was out of town when the stamps went up.
I was so excited when Melania asked me to make a project with one of her adorable new digi sets, and of course I said yes!
Here's the card, using a mix of the two kits, Frame It and Sweet Treats


 As soon as I can catch up with some work around the house here and shake off this sore-throat bug, I'll be back with another card from this kit. :)

Secondly, a layout(!) I made using Hero Arts Field Flowers digi kit...


And now finally to some cards for Hero Arts new monthly contest, featuring clean and simple!


Also for;
A Blog Named Hero (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp (color inspiration)
Simon Says Stamp and Show (sentiment)

First card I made with the 'Love From Our House' stamp set...


It was love at first sight with me - so easy to paper piece or color!

And second card - with a little more oomph!

I had made this in the same layout as the first, but then the adorable sun from 'Kiss from the Sun' caught my eye, so I had to use it. Due to the rule of threes (which I don't normally think about, but I just had in my head for some reason), another tree was called for, so I had to do a bit of masking.

Thanks so much for the sweet comments and for stopping in today! Have a blessed one! 

**************************
Cardstock: Strathamore
Stamps: Hero Arts 'Love From Our House' and 'Kiss From the Sun'
Ink: Staz-on, Tattered Angels

Tools: paintbrush, adhesive, scissors, trimmer

6 comments:

  1. i love your sweet projects :) your cards for our challenge are adorable and have me gazing longingly at that stamp set, which i've never introduced to ink! thanks for playing along with our challenge #9 at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, these are absolutely the sweetest projects ever. :) Outstanding coloring! Thanks so much for playing along in Kristina's Inspiration challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards and scrapbooking page! Stunning designs and colours. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All our simply gorgeous Clare. You are one very talented young lady... just love all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards...the houses and trees look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS cards, I love your coloring, and those house stamps are lovely! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)