9.07.2011

Hogs and kisses

....{giggle} - isn't that a fun sentiment? (I almost wrote 'pun', but I decided to spare you ;))


Using an adorable sticker from E.A.D Designs, who is the Simply Scrapping Crafts challenge sponsor this month. We have an amazing prize this month - a $35 gift certificate to the E.A.D Designs store! Honestly, if I was allowed to play along, I would! They have the most adorable stickers and rub-ons!


Oh, and before I forget, the winner of the MME pad - Random Org says it is....Lin! Lin, I already have your address, so I'll package up the paper and mail it asap (which, as you know from prior experience, could be awhile! lol)
Hope you all have a lovely day (and some sunshine - the weather is all gloom and doom around here! ;))

***********************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: K&Company "Cut'n'Paste"
Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Ranger 'Walnut Stain', Martha Stewart
Sticker: EAD Designs "Country Farm"
Other: pink pearls (Zva Creative), brown pearl (Recollection), twine (HERE), doily

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, circle punch

8 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)