8.11.2011

Thank you kindly

...for the sweet comments. :)
I realized how little I've been posting lately, so I thought I should share a little something for the Little Red Wagon challenge (birds).
A little mini card with glittery birds (though it's hard to tell in the pic) using some old patterned paper, and some digi paper.

Martha Stewart glitter...sooooo yummy!


Thanks for stopping in and have a blessed day!

*******************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: watercolor paper unknown
Patterned paper: K&Co 'Classic K' tag book, Vinnie Pearce digi paper (sorry, I can't remember the name of the paper, but it was a freebie on her blog!)
Stamp: Waltzingmouse Stamps "Fancy Phrases"
Ink: Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
Other: pearls, glitter

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, printer

4 comments:

  1. what a pretty card Clare. Love your soft and romantic looking cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Clare! I love how they go over the edge of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that glitter really does make everything shine! Love how soft and supple this design is! The sentiment really stands out nicely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super design and really like the soft colors. YUM! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)