6.28.2011

I'm back!

...and I had a great time! ;)

I am now going to show you some (extremely blurry, because our camera stinks) photos from the wedding just because I can. ;)
First off, the lovely couple...

The lovely couple stuffing each others face...


...or in my brothers case, stuffing his wife's ear. ;)


And the last blurry photo I'll put you through - me and a very good friend....


Now for some good news for you - I bought a couple packs of Hero Arts stamps on a good clearance at Michaels a week back, just so I could pass them onto you with the big discoutn. :) I'll have a post about that coming right up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister!! May she and her husband enjoy many years of wedded bliss. My hubby and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary this year. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful wedding photos. they are a beautiful couple! thanks for sharing, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)