11.10.2010

Thank YOU!

Hello there!

This post might be a little gushy, because it's a thank you post! Have to do one every once in awhile, just to to show my appreciation for you, my friends, readers and followers. :) All your kind words mean SO much to me! Can't tell you how much it encourages me!
So a thank you set that was featured on the HA blog a little while ago, and dedicated to all my papercrafting pals, especially those in the HA Flickr group...

I made the little card using the Russian doll stamp , and than quickly made the box for the cocoa packets. There's no template for the box, as I just "custom" made it to fit the packets. So then I decorated the box to match the card


I absolutely love this doll stamp, but I wasn't too sure what I was going to do with it when I first got it because I'm not much of a 'colorer'. But all's well that ends well. ;)



And the goodies inside...


Sweet, eh? ;) Sorry, that was cheesy!

I will be having a giveaway here soon, but after having the issues with my Grandma, and than feeling a bit sick myself, it'll wait a little while.

Thank you so much for stopping in and have a great day!

**************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: Bazzil, Hero Arts
Stamps: Hero Arts "Dolls", "Ledger"
Ink: Staz-on, Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Half pearls: Hero Arts
Other: twine

Tools: trimmer, scissors, adhesive

6 comments:

  1. Perfectly sweet gift set, so cute and you did a wonderful job with the doll! Hope you get better soon, it seems to be going around already this time of the year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift set, so pretty!!! :) :) :) :) :) get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little doll stamp is so adorable! I hope you get to feeling better!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet little gift set Clare! I love that doll too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I sure hope you feel better soon, Clare! Love this sweet gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowsers! these are so simple and SO BEAUTIFUL! love em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)