1.14.2010

If you live to be a hundred...

Hello everyone!

Simply Scrapping Crafts challenge today is...technique; paper piercing. Here is a handy link, and this is what it basically looks like...



See the added dimension?

Can you believe I hadn't even heard of this until just about two months ago? Crazy, I tell ya. Anyways, it's really fun...and here is the result...


 

Though this image is adorable, it took me the longest time to figure out how to use it...I usually like to keep my cards generally uncluttered (otherwise they look like big blobs), and I wasn't sure how to do it with this stamp. I (obviously) figured out how to manage it, but it sure was a pain. ;)

The background of the card came is text from the actually Winnie-the-Pooh story...I think it's the first chapter. I just printed it out on the back of the only cream colored paper I had; K&Company wedding paper. Elegant on one side, a whimsical story on the other. ;)



Now, for an adorable image I found while looking for a text background for the card; isn't this image just the cutest thing?




"If you live to a hundred, I want to live to be hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh

One LAST thing; Simply Scrapping Crafts is holding a DT Call right now! You can view all the details here.

Thanks for dropping by. :)




**********
Pooh Friends recipe
Cardstock: SU!
Patterned paper: K&Company
Ribbon: Michaels Craft store 
Image: unknown
Ink: Martha Stewart
Other: Chipboard

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous. Simply amazing, i love it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is just the cutest thing!!! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)