11.27.2009

la vie est bonne

Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! I had a fun one; here are a few photos I took in one of those rare, quiet moments...



(sorry, the brilliant blue of the sky can't be seen through this dirty car window)

Now for a card I made using this weeks Raspberry Suite color challenge....


 

Supplies: Websters Pages, Stampin Up! cardstock, buttons, thread, ribbon

I got the idea from a fellow flikr member - basically stole the layout of it, and made it mine...I "scraplifted" it, I believe is what you would call it, right Angie? ;)

Anyways, I'll have a similar card for you tomorrow or the day after, so if you like this one, you might want to stick around. :)

Also, I would like some advice from you scrappers out there: what is the best place to go online shopping for paper (i.e. Cosmo Cricket, Bo Bunny) this black Friday, sale crazed weekend?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)