10.17.2009

{thanks}

I'm having such a fantastic day; volleyball with friends earlier today, and now we have some more friends coming over, bringing their adorable little twins along with them. :) Because of that, this will be another quick post...or, at least, I'll try to make it be...;)

Two cards for you today; one using this {whoops, forgot they were a Saturday blog, so last} weeks sketch...



Supplies: K&Company Tag Book, shimmer cardstock, white cardstock, Bazzil brown cardstock, Heid Grace alphabet stickers, ribbon.

And for this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch {whoops again! for some reason, instead of leaving it open till Sunday, she closed it on Thursday...:(...so now I'm late for both}...



Supplies: DCWV Eco Friendly {I think} paper, chipboard, ribbon, thread, Hero Arts "Tree, Birds and Messages", Bazzil brown cardstock, white cardstock.

Found the bird paper at my local craft store...fell in love with it at once and knew almost exactly what I wanted to do with it. I'll have to check out the rest of the stack...I also finally got some brown cardstock...it's funny, because it seems whenever I use cardstock, it's almost always brown...same way with ink a lot of times too.
I love the feel of Bazzil paper, and that's what the Eco Friendly's line is like...:)

Also wanted to say, thanks everyone for the sweet comments you left me yesterday! {hugs!}

Hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! This is soooo cute!
    Love seeing other bloggers creations!
    I'm Yaneri - ScrapyCrafter and I came from the flicker group! So cute, cute!!!

    Have a great one!!!!

    Yaneri
    Go check out my blog! We both have something very very in common is a sort of way! Trust me you'll smile when you see this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 1st one is my fav from you...ever!
    great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)