9.30.2009

The world is a rose...

Hello!
Two cards for you today; one for the Sweet Sunday Sketch, and the other for CPS.
You know, CPS is actually what got me started with card sketches...my mind was wandering when I searched card pattern (I meant envelope pattern). When I saw the CPS link, I was like "They actually have card patterns?" It was awesome....eventually, from visiting other blogs via CPS, I found more sketch sites. So, thanks CPS, for the inspiration! :)
Anyway, here are the cards...




Supplies: Cardstock, K&Company tag booklet, kraft paper, ribbon, Sugarloaf stamp, Souffle white pen



Supplies: Cardstock, Making Memories "Little Boy" stickers and paper, chipboard, ribbon, thread

So happy because I finally got my craft room cleaned (and you know how hard that is!). {Sigh}, it is quickly cluttering up again.... least ways the bedroom looks clean...and is staying clean. :)

Well, long day today and longer day tomorrow, so enjoy...and have a wonderful day! =)

1 comment:

  1. These are so fab Clare! I love the BIG bow on the first and that tiny bow on the second. Great layout and colors on both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)