9.23.2009

Noteworthy and lemonade

Hello!
I apologize for the pic, but as I wasn't able to take the picture out in the daylight yesterday, I have to take the pic inside so as to get this post finished before 7 for the Caardvarks Bash. As soon as I do get a good picture, I will go back and put them here. :)




Supplies: Making Memories "Noteworthy", cardstock, brad, thread.

Really just a basic card; I punched out the petals and leaves, cut out the stalk and center of the flower, stuck it all together, sewed it, and put the brad in. Ta-da!

I'd have to say, the "Noteworthy" line is probably one of my favorite paper lines. I love all the colors, and that shade of pink rather reminds me of pink lemonade. :) I'll show two papers from Websters Pages that really do remind me of lemonade soon. For now, I'm off!

Have a wonderful day!

ETA: Realized this would also work for this weeks Pile It On challenge as I used a circle punch. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. very creative with the circle punch! great card!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, great way to use a circle punch!

    Thank you for playing.
    Brenda-Pile It On GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)