9.18.2009

More trees!

Hello!
Another quick post as I've got another long day ahead of me...
Today I have two cards, another card using the tree in the Hero Arts set "Tree, Birds and Messages" (I have a funny feeling I'm going to be using that stamp a lot...lol) and I managed to get a nice picture of it. The one I had a problem getting a decent photo was the one I made using this weeks 2S4Y....

#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

Supplies: Websters Pages "Postcards from Paris", ribbon, scrap paper, cardstock, stamp backing, adhesive, thread.

Please let me know which of these photos you think is best for this card as I am thinking about trying to submit it to a cardmaking magazine (oh boy!)

And here, for a card whose photo I am not utterly displeased with...





Supplies: Hero Arts "Tree, Birds and Messages", Ink It Up! black ink, gems, blue souffle pen, ribbon, scrap paper, cardstock.

Also, the gems are Swarovski gems, and the elegant sparkle they add to this tree just couldn't be captured...:(

Used the Pile It On challenge to go with this weeks Clean and Simple sketch and the Hero Arts challenge.

And now, to showcase another fellow Flikr members beautiful creations, (my photography skills pale in comparision with hers! lol)....LaughingStarfish!







Aren't they just....GORGEOUS?! I LOVE how the jewelry catches the light - exactly what I tried to do with my earrings; the only differance is, she succeeded and I didn't. lol
You can find the rest of her beautiful photos here, and her online shop here.

Whew! One long post for a quick one! lol

Hope you have a great day! =)

2 comments:

  1. I can only see the second card,and it is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing with PIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree and the crystals are a nice touch! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)