7.13.2009

Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins - a must bake!

Still out of adhesive...:(. But that won't stop me from doing other things I like, namely, COOK! Just wanted to post some pictures because that always makes a post more interesting...not to mention I'm pretty bored here with nothing else to do. lol :) Here are my spectacular Blueberry Muffins!





And being, as I love to say, "eated" by me...





The last photo would make me sad if it weren't for the other thirteen muffins I have stashed away! I got the recipe from Allrecipes.com (which is a FANTASTIC site for recipes, since people grade, you're almost sure to always get a great recipe!), and it is the Streusel Topped Blueberry Muffins . It was either that, or the Blueberry Cream Muffins, which also looked awesome, but in the end, the promise of streusel made me choose it. I was not disappointed! Mmm! Totally delicious! I also added blackberries because I didn't have enough blueberries, but it turned out fine, though the blackberries didn't give as much flavor. But still, it was pretty darn yummy. :D
Oh, and starting tomorrow, I'll be volunteering at the hospital, so I might not be blogging much...not that I have lately anyway. lol Anyways, have a wonderful day, and may you never run out of adhesive OR blueberries! :)

ETA: Found some delicous blog candy at Pink Nickels - here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)